Religion

Top Religions in The World, Largest Religions & Their Number of Believers

Top Religions in The World - Islam

2. Islam

Islam is world best religion which was founded in 610 AD by Prophet Muhammad who was last Prophet of Allah the people of Islam believe in only one Allah, Muhammad, Sunnah and Quran. The holy book of Quran is read by all the Muslims and followed strictly; Muslims are divided into two parts such as Shia and Sunni but Sunni are almost 90% and remaining only 10% are Shia. Islam is oldest and fastest-growing major religion all over the world, with about 1.8 billion followers or 24.1% of the world population Muslims is lived in more than 50 countries this is best religions ever.

About the author

Palak Patel

Leave a Comment