46 Facebook Amazing Facts You Need to Know & Tell Your Friends
Funny Facts About Facebook
- Al Pacino was the first “face” on Facebook.
- There are, on average, 3.74 degrees of separation between any one Facebook user and another.
- 1 in 3 people feels more dissatisfied with their lives after visiting Facebook, according to a study.
- Facebook, Twitter and The New York Times have been blocked in China since 2009.
- A Blogger hired a woman to slap him every time he’s on Facebook.
- 8.7% of Facebook users are fake.
- The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up, according to data analyzed from Facebook.
- In 2014, a burglar in Minnesota was caught after he logged into his Facebook account on the home’s PC and forgot to log out.
- Open up a conversation in Facebook Messenger and type @fbchess play to start a game of chess with a friend.
- Facebook offers 4 months of paid parental leave to new fathers who work for the company.
- One gram of your DNA could store all of Facebook and Google’s data.
- Facebook runs on 61 million lines of code. That’s more than twice the amount needed for an F-35 Fighter Jet.
- More Facebook users engaged with top fake 2016 election news than with most popular real reporting, a study found.