Computer security is an important area of concern for each and every individual as Cybercrime is a growing threat these days. Cyber-attack is done in form of adware which can be easily removed by adware removal tool. Cyber-attacks are becoming an attractive way for criminals to steal your personal information and money.
What is Computer Security?
Computer security or cyber security is the act of protecting your privacy and sensitive information from cybercriminals.
Computer Security Guidelines for Protecting Information
Cyber-attacks can permanently damage your computer. Cybercriminals can steal your personal information and use it to commit fraud. Secure your computer and protect your information with the help of these security measures:
1. Use Strong Passwords
Always use strong and complex passwords for all your online accounts. To create strong passwords, use the following tips:
- Create your password in the range of 8 to 12 characters.
- Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase alphabets, numbers and symbols.
- Update your passwords from time to time.
- Use a unique password for each of your new account.
- Don’t use common words for your password.
- Never write down your password anywhere and never share it with anyone.
Click on Next Button for Computer Security Informations